Agritourism Health & Safety Policies
We want you to thoroughly enjoy your visit to our farm so please take a minute to review the following information and policies. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our Agritourism Safety Guidelines
- All employees at our business are temperature checked before joining a shift.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We follow all local and state health standards.
- We are operating at 40% or less of our capacity.
- We will have extra staff assigned to cleaning the facilities throughout the day
Guidance for Guests
- In order for us to control crowd size at the farm, visitors are required to purchase tickets in advance online for a specific time slot. (You must choose a time slot when you purchase your tickets but after you arrive, you may enjoy the farm for as long as you'd like!)
- Face masks are required when social distancing is not possible (i.e.: on the hayride or waiting in line)
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please stay safely at home.
- By visiting our farm, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines as posted. These guidelines are required to protect you, other guests, and our employees.
OPEN SEPT. 26th - NOV. 7th
Fridays: 4:00PM - 9:30PM*
Saturdays: 10:30AM - 9:30PM**
Sundays: 1:30PM - 7:30PM
* CLOSED Friday, Nov. 6th
** Sat., Nov. 7th: Close at 6PM
Lone Star Family Farm
4199 Highway 67
Stephenville, TX 76401
> Get Directions
Don't miss updates about upcoming events, specials, and more!
Enter your email below and sign up to receive email updates from Lone Star Family Farm.