Our corn maze and attractions re-open on September 25th! See you then!
Admission & Hours
Following is general admission info and hours for Lone Star Family Farm & Corn Maze.
2021 Operating Season
Lone Star Family Farm & Corn Maze is open in the fall September 25th through November 6th.
Hours of Operation
Lone Star Family Farm & Corn Maze is open to the public on the following days:
Fridays: 4:00PM - 9:30PM*
Saturdays: 10:30AM - 9:30PM**
Sundays: 1:30PM - 7:30PM
* CLOSED Friday, Nov. 5th
** Sat., Nov. 6th: Close at 6PM
- The last ticket is sold each night one hour prior to closing.
Don't miss Flashlight Nights on Friday & Saturday nights in September and October! Come try our maze in the dark for a different twist - but be sure to bring a flashlight in case you "get lost"! LEARN MORE >
2021 TICKET PRICES:
General Admission Pass: $16.50/person (plus tax and fees)
Children 2 Years and Under: FREE w/ paying adult
Please check back later for 2021 tickets! BUY TICKETS >
- In order for us to control crowd size at the farm, guests are required to purchase tickets online for a specific time slot
- You must choose a time slot when you purchase your tickets but after you arrive, you may enjoy the farm for as long as you'd like!
- General admission INCLUDES unlimited Cow Train Rides + Corn Cannon Shots*
* Guests must get back in line after each cow train ride & after every 3 corn cannon shots when a line is present.
Pumpkins: $1 to $65 (various sizes)
Fall Decorations: As priced
Concessions: As priced
Please Note: The Pumpkin Patch close at dark.
Pumpkins and decor CAN be purchased without admission purchase.
"It's a great price and an awesome place to make memories with your kiddos."
- Whitney Barefoot on Facebook
Lone Star Family Farm
4199 Highway 67
Stephenville, TX 76401
> Get Directions
Don't miss updates about upcoming events, specials, and more!
Enter your email below and sign up to receive email updates from Lone Star Family Farm.